SENIOR 3D ARTIST
Session Games is looking for an exceptional and experienced Senior 3D Artist to join our growing studio. As a Senior 3D Artist, we rely on your tremendous artistic talent, technical skill and deep experience to own the in-game visuals of our products.
- Model, texture, light and integrate production ready 3D game assets on mobile platforms
- Work collaboratively with engineers to optimize assets and deliver within technical limitations
- Understand how the Mobile audience interacts with its games/services, and make use of this knowledge in the development of exceptional art content
- Organize and utilize outsourcing resources to augment your own output
- Mobile gaming enthusiast
- Proficient in Unity, Maya and Photoshop
- Skilled in high-poly and low-poly modelling and strong knowledge of various texturing workflows
- Experience in both environment and character development
- Solid understanding of mesh economy and optimization
- Strong observation skills and an Eye for Detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Organized and independent
- Ability to accurately estimate the time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
As a nimble production company, we value experience and a broad range of skills. This position is ideal for the seasoned game artist looking to take ownership of their craft as part of a high performing team.
Minimum 5-7 years experience in modelling, texturing and lighting in game production. We are looking for that unique artist who has been there done that and looking to get into small team development with high production output.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio. In order to be considered you MUST provide us with either a link to an online portfolio, website or a .pdf showcasing recent work upon application. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.